Current Mood: impressed
A Teen Wolf Landcomm
01 October 2013 @ 10:53 pm
As of now all inactive community members have been removed from the community. If you can't see this post you are no longer with us. If you wish to come back to the community and play again, please re-apply and we'll be happy to have you back :D
01 June 2013 @ 11:02 pm
06 March 2013 @ 12:00 am
Hello and welcome old members and new members to Phase 3 of beacon_hills. First things first.
Members that let me know they wouldn't be returning have been removed from the community, and I've messaged people that didn't fill out the poll - they have until the 10th to reply or I'll remove them. A total of 4 people were removed and there are still 8 people I'm waiting to decide - this includes people that were on hiatus all last Phase. Here is a up-to-date member list, if your name is not there and it should please let me know :D and I'll fix it up.
Bonuses are back again for this Phase, I hope you guys enjoyed them :D
1. "Field's Medal" Reward: Twice a month, a member will be selected at random and if they have a link to the community in their profile/sidebar/friend's only entry/other sticky entry they will be awarded 50 points. I WON'T go looking through pages and pages of your profile for the post mentioning the community.
2. "Roll Call": Anyone who refers a new member to the community will automatically gain 10 points for his/her team. In order to get the points, the one you're referring needs to mention you or the community you have pimped in, in the "Who told you about beacon_hills?" section of the application. This starts from March 6th, when the Phase officially starts.
3. "Wolfsbane Bullets": Each team gets 3 of these per Phase. Using this bonus means that YOUR TEAM gets to extend the deadline of a challenge for TWO DAYS. The bonus must be "played" before the challenge deadline, and can only played by one of the team mod's. So you need to deicide as a team when you want to use this bonus.
4. "Research Mode": This is basically receiving points for participating regularly in challenges. For every 5 challenges you enter, you will receive 10 bonus points. However, if you participate in an odd number of challenges (ie, not a 5 or 10), I will round down. Example, if you enter 11 challenges, you will receive 20 bonus points; if you enter 24 challenges, you will receive 40 bonus points. And so on. :D
5. "Perfect Participation": If you sign off every challenge that you enter with a tag banner and/or team icon you have the chance to earn 50 points at the end of the Phase. To earn these points, don't need to enter every challenge, but every challenge you do enter must be signed off with a tag banner. At the end of the Phase, if you have entered at least 5 challenges, and signed them ALL with a banner or icon, you will receive 50 points. NOTE: You must include the banner the first time you submit your entry - if you forget, you forget. You CANNOT edit it in later.
6. "The Power of Suggestion": If you leave a suggestion for a challenge in the suggestion box, and I use the idea as a challenge, you will receive 15 bonus points.
Current Mood: amused
14 October 2012 @ 12:59 am
As of now, all inactive team members have been removed from the community and their team communities. If you cannot see this post, you have been cut. You are welcome to rejoin anytime if you feel like you have time to participate.
Current Mood: sad
23 September 2012 @ 08:12 am
CHALLENGE 11 VOTING
Please note, in CHALLENGE 11, icons 137 & 138 in SET 20 have been swapped around and are now correct.
And icons 176 through to 182 of SET 26 have been taken out of voting due to not following the challenge rules.
"To make things interesting, you can't have the same character in all your icons. There must be a min. of two different characters in the 7 icons"
If you have voting for any of these icons and would like to change your vote, feel free.
This what I get trying to be on top of things XD
08 September 2012 @ 12:11 am
As of now, memebers that hadn't participated in the past two week have been removed from the community.
You are welcome to rejoin the community when you feel you have the time to take part in beacon_hills
Current Mood: cold
19 August 2012 @ 12:35 am
CHALLENGE 01. Community Pimp, closing December 20th, 23:59 AEST ☆ | December 20th, 08:59 EST ☆
CHALLENGE 02. SIG TAG EPISODE-PASS-IT-ON, closing December 22nd, 23:59 AEST ☆ | December 22nd, 08:59 EST ☆
CHALLENGE 04. CHRISTMAS CHEER: SUBMISSIONS POST! || CHRISTMAS CHEER: GIFTING POST!, closing December 25th, 23:59 AEST ☆ | December 25th, 08:59 EST ☆
CHALLENGE 03. INSPIRATION TREE, closing December 27th, 23:59 AEST ☆ | December 27th, 08:59 EST ☆
CHALLENGE 05. Meta Me This, closing December 29th, 23:59 AEST ☆ | December 29th, 08:59 EST ☆
So you can copy these into your communities:
Current Mood: blank
12 August 2012 @ 10:27 pm
Do you have a suggestion of a type of challenge you would like to see? Something that love absolutely loved over at another land comm and would like to do it again?
Let me know in this post. Comments are screened.
Current Mood: busy
12 August 2012 @ 10:02 pm
PAGE · A · MOD
If you have a problem, here is the place to do it. Comments ARE screened. No one should see them but me. If you have an issue you don't want to discuss with me, try your team leader/s. PM's are also welcome if you would prefer
If you want to go away for LONGER than 2 weeks, you're in danger of being cut from the comm. Please let me or your team leader/s know so I don't cut you.
If you want to leave the comm, it would be great if you could let me know. :D
Current Mood: chipper